(Melway 12 A5)
Dogs are permitted off-leash but must be under effective control in this park/reserve (as designated by signs).
As a guide for implementation, a dog shall be deemed to be under the effective control of its owner if:
- It will return to its owner upon command.
- The owner retains a clear and unobstrcted view of the dog.
- It does not bother or worry other people or animals.
- It stays within 50 metre of its owner.
Dogs are not allowed:
- Within 5 metres of a childrens’ playground or public barbeque
- In environmentally sensitive areas
- In schools, kindergartens or childcare centres unless permission has been provided
- Or in these public places
- Diamond Creek Reserve, Diamond Creek (Mel ref 11 K7) – dogs are prohibited from entering wetland areas
- Sweeneys Flats, Eltham (Mel ref 22 B10) – Parks Victoria land
- Professors Hill Reserve, North Warrandyte (Mel ref 23 C7)
- Chase Reserve, North Warrandyte (Mel ref 23 D5)
- Blue Tongue Bend Reserve, North Warrandyte (Mel ref 23 J6)
- Temple Ridge and Bailey Gully Reserve, Wattle Glen (Mel ref 185 J11)
- Reserve, Watsons Creek (Mel ref 272 D5)
One of six off lead dog exercise parks in the Warringah Council area.
For additional information please visit the Warringah Council website.
Note: While Doggo aims to provide the most up-to-date information, councils and/or park authorities may change their regulations regarding dog exercise areas at any time. We suggest checking with the relevant park management for the latest information.
Last Updated: April 28, 2014 - Does this listing need updating? Let us know